A large, luxury Exmoor holiday cottage in North Molton
Hazel Barn is an exceptionally spacious, luxury 5-bedroom holiday cottage barn conversion, accommodating up to 11 people. Attached to the owner’s Grade II listed farmhouse, but with totally separate, self-contained accommodation, this cosy cottage has exposed beams and oozes character.
Hazel Barn facilities at a glance
The large sitting room has a woodburner and makes a comfortable space where everyone can enjoy time together, or, for those who want a quieter space to read or play a game in but not feel alone, there is an additional, smaller den area just off the main lounge.
Kitchen & Dining
The farmhouse kitchen has a large feature refectory dining table, providing the perfect place to prepare picnics and wholesome family meals.
Bedrooms & Bathrooms
There are five bedrooms and three bathrooms in total.
The first floor, which is accessed by just five steps up from the ground floor, has a king-size double bedroom with an en-suite, a further double bedroom and a family bathroom.
The second floor, which is just up a further five steps, has a double bedroom with an en-suite, a twin room and a family bedroom with a four-poster king-size double and a single bed.
Outside, the garden offers a patio area with private 6-person hot tub and a lawned area, the perfect, sunny spot for relaxing.
It has wonderful, uninterrupted valley views and is a splendid spot to settle in and relax after a busy day exploring the beautiful surrounding area.
Summary & further information
- 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC
- 1 x double
- 1 x second-floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC
- 1 x second-floor twin
- 1 x family room with four-poster king-size double and a single bed
- Main family bathroom with bath, electric shower over bath, basin and WC
- Kitchen with large dining area
- Cooking utensils, and kitchenware included
- Electric double oven and hob, microwave, 2 x fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview
- High chair available on the premises
- Private 6-person hot tub overlooking the valley
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and barbecue
- Shared use of 6-acre site
- Shared external games room with table tennis, pool table, table football and TV with PS2 and games
- Fuel and power
- Starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent Oct-March; at other times of year fuel for stove can be purchased locally
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent; hot tub towels are not provided
- Welcome pack including, tea, coffee, milk, homemade cake, toilet rolls
- 3 parking spaces in shared off-road car park situated approximately 30 metres from the property
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 1.5 miles
- Note: One of the double bedrooms and both twins have sloping ceilings
- Note: The property is over three floors, with 8 steps from ground floor to first floor level and then a further 8 steps to second floor level
- Note: This property is in a rural location, accessed by country lanes that are single track in some places
- Whilst all parties are welcome at the property, guests should be made aware of the quiet, rural nature of the location and consideration should be given to the other guests and properties on-site
- Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.